Profoundly Impressive Results of a Multi-Center Study of 100 Patients
Effective at Toning Lax Skin, Creating Dermal Volume
- 1st clinical evidence of profound neoelastogenesis2
- Clinical proof of new elastin, collagen & hyaluronic acid2
- Increase in reticular dermal volume2
High Physician & Patient Satisfaction
- 100% response rate for wrinkles3, 95% response rate for skin laxity3
- 47% had “significant to dramatic improvement in global skin appearance”3
- Non-surgical, yet yields 37% improvement in skin laxity compared to a surgical face lift4
- Natural healing response at all skin levels2. No fillers. No toxins.
*Based on results of a clinical study in 20 patients, measuring improvement in Fitzpatrick Wrinkle Scale at 3 months compared to baseline based on independent review of photographs.
1 Elastometry and Clinical Results After Bipolar Radiofrequency Treatment of Skin, Willey, Andrea et al. Dermatologic Surgery, 2010
2 Bipolar Fractional Radiofrequency Treatment Induces Neoelastogenesis and Neocollagneesis, Hantash, Basil et al. Lasers in Surgery and Medicine, 2009
3 Prospective Multicenter Clinical Trial of a Minimally Invasive Temperature-Controlled Bipolar Fractional Readiofrequency System for Rhytid and Laxity Treatment, Alexiades-Armenakas, Macrene et al. Dermatologic Surgery, 2012
4 Blinded, Randomized, Quantitative Grading Comparison of Minimally Invasive, Fractional Radiofrequency and Surgical Face-lift to Treat Skin Laxity, Alexiades-Armenakas, Macrene et al, Archives of Dermatology, 2010