By now, you’ve probably heard about the award-winning, FDA-cleared fat reduction CoolSculpting treatment, and if you haven’t, you’re in for a treat! CoolSculpting is a relatively new technology that uses an advanced cooling technology to permanently eliminate fat cells from those areas of the body where fat likes to hang around (no matter how hard we work out or diet)—you know, areas like the waistline, inner and outer thighs, under the chin, and the bell. Coolsculpting eliminates the fat cells of these target areas without harming the surrounding cells, and within as little as 4 weeks, results are noticeable. Within 2 months, your new shape will fully emerge, showing a slimmer, more contoured you!
11 Things You Should Know About CoolSculpting at Gerrish MedEsthetics
We thrive on offering leading-edge technology at Gerrish MedEsthetics, and CoolSculpting is one of those technologies. In fact. Dr. Gerrish is a leading expert of and trainer for the CoolSculpting technology. Read on to find out more as to why you want to consider having a CoolSculpting treatment done at Gerrish MedEsthetics.
- CoolSculpting is the #1 fat-reduction treatment. More than 4 million treatments have been conducted worldwide, and the results speak for themselves!
- Gerrish MedEsthetics was awarded a Diamond Center of Excellence by CoolSculpting. (That’s the highest level any medical practice can achieve)
- You won’t need to go under the knife or anesthesia. Plus, there are no needles involved!
- Fat cells are naturally removed through a freezing process, leaving the surrounding cells unharmed.
- There’s no downtime with CoolSculpting.
- Many patients report that the procedure is very comfortable while they rest, watch TV or even check emails while the procedure is in process.
- Fat loss is noticeable within a month but Dr. Gerrish tells all his patients that they will really see and notice the results at 3 months.
- Once the fat cells are eliminated, they’re eliminated for good.
- CoolSculpting was awarded “The Best Fat Reducing Treatment” by New Beauty Magazine for two years in a row!
- Dr. Gerrish is a leading CoolSculting expert as the Medical Director of the East Coast CoolSculpting Training Center in Reston, VA. (We know we said this once, and we thought we would share it again!)
- Dr. Gerrish has trained more than 2083 medical professionals worldwide on how to achieve the best results with CoolSculpting.
Let CoolSculpting Boost Your Confidence!
With so many awards, testimonials, and positive reviews, the results speak for themselves. More and more men and women are turning to CoolSculpting to achieve the body they’ve always wanted.
- Tired of fat, or “muffin top,” hanging over your jeans? No more!
- Sick of feeling those “love handles” around your waistline? Say “bye bye.”
- No longer want to see that double chin in the mirror? Coolsculpting can help!
- Embarrassed by the bump on your outer thigh? Eliminate it!
CoolSculpting is the FDA-cleared treatment of the belly (no more “muffin top”), waistline (aka “love handles”), inner and outer thighs, and under the chin. With a CoolSculpting treatment, you can hold your head high with your newly contoured body. You can wear your jeans with confidence. You can strut your stuff in your new swimsuit at the beach, pool, or spa. You can show off your newly contoured neckline. You can tuck in your shirt without worrying about fat hanging over. And you can wear that fitted dress with grace and ease. The list could go on in all the ways CoolSculpting can have a positive impact on your body and body image with lasting results. So what are you waiting for?
Make Dr. Scott Gerrish Your CoolSculpting Expert!
As with any cosmetic or aesthetic treatment, CoolSculpting results vary based on the patient’s body chemistry, the area being treated, the amount of fat being treated, and the number of treatments provided.
For more information about CoolSculpting at Gerrish MedEsthetics, visit our CoolSculpting page, or call us at 703.255.5580. We’re looking forward to seeing the smile on your face when you see the results we know you’ll love.